Saturday, September 19, 2009

Craft Show Preview

Ok all....here is a few sneak peeks of a few items I have ready for my craft show next week. And these are FOR SALE!!!! :) Thought I would offer some of my wonderful prim shoppers first dibs on a couple of things. So if you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to email me at primsandtiques@comcast.net.

First I have a Bat that is my own original design. I just LOVE how he turned out! He measures approx. 9.5 inches wide and 8 inches tall. He is ready to hang from a piece of rusty wire. I have hand-stitched the eyes, teeth and sculpted wings. I have added a piece of homespun along with a grungy tag to give him some finishing touches. $7.00 + shipping!

And here is my ghost that I also made from my own pattern. He is nice and BIG. He is about 16 inches tall and 9 inches wide. He is made of stained muslin. I have painted on his eyes and mouth. I added some homepsun and raffia around his neck to give him some color. And then topped him off with a grungy tag that reads, "Boo"-ing since 1659. I love this ghost! $15.00 + shipping!

This Mr. Scarecrow was made using a pattern from The Olde Country Cupboard...one of my FAVORITE designers. :) He is also nice and BIG. He measures about 19 inches tall and 9 inches across. He is made of muslin material. I have hand-stitched his face on, added some raffia and some homespun. I then glued on a sunflower to his hat. He will come ready to hang with a piece of rusty wire. $15.00 + shipping!


And for some bowl fillers. What is fall without bowl fillers. :) Here is a set of 6 candy corns, 3 have been made of muslin and painted, the other 3 are made of candy corn material. They measure 3 inches wide and 4.5 inches tall. Perfect little addition to your decor. $8.00 + shipping for the set of 6!

And lastly for now, some little ghost bowl fillers made from my own design again. Here you will receive the set of 3. They are approx. 6.5 inches tall. I have made them from grungy muslin and cheesecloth. I used a marker to draw on their face and a piece of homespun is tied around their neck. $7.00 + shipping for the set!


This is all of my goodies that I have right now for sale....more to come SOON! Thank you for looking. :) Have a wonderful PRIM day!

No comments:

Post a Comment