Monday, September 7, 2009

A few more sachets!

Ok, I have just had way too much fun making these sachets, hehe! So here is yet another set for sale. These are scented in Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, MY FAVORITE! :) I just love how these smell. I made myself a set an they are setting in my wooden bowl in the familyroom...everytime I walk in there it smells so yummy! These are the same, $4.00 for the 3 piece set plus shipping. You can email me at primsandtiques.com for any questions about shipping, or just any questions! :)

I also have made up these other Halloween and Prim ones if you are interested in a different style material. These can be filled with the following scents: Vanilla Lavendar, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, Homemae Cheesecake or Cotton Candy. Other scents are coming soon! Thanks again for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Labor Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment